- 1 - 10 oz bag frozen shelled edamame
- 4 tablespoons tahini sesame seed paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- In small saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add edamame and cook until thawed, 3-5 minutes.
- Drain edamame and place in a food processor. Add tahini, salt, lemon juice and garlic and blend. Slowly drizzle in olive oil until the mixture reaches desired consistency. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Serve with toasted whole wheat pita chips or veggies. Excellent with cauliflower, carrots and red or yellow bell peppers.