This is such an easy and nutritious snack to make! Chickpeas (also called garbanzo beans) are a good source of protein and they’re rich in iron and potassium. But what you’ll notice most is that these crispy chickpeas really hit the spot when you’re in the mood for a crunchy, salty snack! You can get creative with the seasonings and experiment with different herbs and spices.
- 1 - 15 oz. can of chickpeas garbanzo beans
- 1 - 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Sea salt and your choice of other seasonings cumin, red pepper flakes, paprika, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse beans well and pat dry with a paper towel. Place the beans in a bowl and toss with grapeseed oil, salt and spices.
- Spread the seasoned chickpeas on a baking sheet and bake for 50 - 55 minutes until they're golden brown and rattle around the pan.
- Cool thoroughly before storing in an airtight container.