- This event has passed.
Sugar Busters Workshop
January 15 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$250
Join mind-body nutritionist Michelle Babb, MS, RD, and fitness experts from Fitness Revolution and Rosefit for a 4-week workshop series designed to help you kick the sugar habit, restore the balance in your body, and establish your fitness routine.
You’ll receive expert guidance on how to balance your blood sugar and address emotional eating triggers to reduce cravings. Learn how to:
- Create balanced meals and snacks that leave you feeling satisfied
- Discover the foods that give you energy and boost metabolism
- Ditch the dieting mentality and eat mindfully with purpose and intention
- Manage physical versus emotional hunger
- Experiment with a 10-class pass that includes circuit training and strength building in a safe and supportive environment
- Adjust your physical activity to produce results that help you feel strong and confident in your body
Workshops will be held on Jan. 15, 21, 29, and Feb. 5 from 7 – 8:30 p.m. at Fitness Revolution 4519 California Ave. SW in West Seattle. Cost is $250 (value of over $600). Space is limited so pay to register today!